Leisure & Culture Dundee Holiday Programme 2018
Summer and October Holiday bookings will open to Leisure Active members on Monday 16th April and Non-members on Monday 30th April.
Should you require any assistance with booking, please call 01382 438808 or email email@example.com
To view a full list of activities on offer please click-
To book a space on one of our camps-
****Please note- Our holiday programmes are inclusive and accessible to anyone* who has additional support needs. We would strongly advise that if you book on an activity, you include the additional information in the application form and if you have any questions before/after booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01382 438808 and we will assist with your enquiry.
*Anyone with any additional support needs wishing to take part in any Ancrum activities should contact the centre in the first instance to confirm suitability as our activities take place in distant and challenging environments
It should also be noted that the following venues may not be suitable for wheelchair users:
-McTaggart – we do not have hoists available at the facility.
-GA Arena – The AstroTurf may not be suitable for wheelchair users.
DIA HOLIDAY PROGRAMME
Dates for this year’s camps:
* Easter Monday 2nd - Friday 6th April £100
* Summer Monday 16th - Friday 20th July £100
* October Wednesday 10th - Friday 12th October £60
- 9am Registration
- Warm up and on ice coaching
- 12.15pm lunch (included in price, soup and sandwich/pasta choice made on arrival). If you’re child has any allergies/special dietary requirements it should be stated on the online registration and contact DIA 01382 431900 prior to camp to discuss any concerns. You can bring packed lunch if required but we will not prepare any foods brought in from home.
- Off ice coaching
- 2.30pm – 4.30pm public skating where arena is then open to public and ice pad will be shared with camp. Camp will have their own changing room/toilet facilities and be looked after by Dundee Ice Arena Stewards.
- 4.30pm - 5pm collection by parent or guardian. If you wish to collect your child prior to 5pm close this must be stated on arrival.